MCH Corporation provides data processing services to clients in the legal profession and litigation support industry.
Our solutions involve combining our expert knowledge of applications such as Concordance, Opticon, IPRO, and LiveNote with our unique ability to rapidly develop applications to convert data to and from formats compatible with these applications. In addition we offer the following services:
- Bulk scanning of original documents in small and large quantities.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) of document image files with our state‐of‐the‐art OCR Cluster.
- Assembly of OCR data into compatible formats to load into industry standard applications.
- Bates numbering of electronic exhibits for legal cases.
- Conversion and reverse engineering of data in proprietary formats for use in legal proceedings.
- Conversion of PDF data to Excel spreadsheets.
- Installation and administration of LiveNote repositories.
- Production of reports of anomalies in load data received from opposing counsel.
- Hosting of custom secure document libraries and portals for case team use.
- Oracle IRM (Information Rights Management) hosting to control access and use of case data and materials.
- Other litigation support services on an as needed basis.
We regularly received praise from our clients for the services we provide in the area of litigation support and are recognized for our unique and extensive capabilities in this area.